From A as in asset class to W as in workflow. You name it.
Our conversion programs change SAP data in a way the standard setting parameters in SAP systems cannot.
Classic applications for such conversions are:
- Chart of accounts harmonizations
- Harmonization of material, customer or supplier master data
- Introduction of parallel and/or corporate group currencies
- Reorganization and harmonization of profit center structures
- Reorganization and harmonization of segments referring to balance sheet reporting
- Shortened fiscal year and the reset of the annual counter
Gain the transparency you need with our free analysis service.
All conversions offered by GAMBIT are executed using SAP’s software “SAP Landscape Transformation 2.0.” The tools used comply with all applicable regulations and standards for compliance, traceability, and audit and testing capabilities.
SAP-integrated data and process analyses provide information about possible problems at project start. Pre-defined and parameterizable function building blocks and conversion road maps ensure that all required steps are executed chronologically and correctly.
Using integrated test and simulation runs, conversions can be tested extensively without overloading the capacities of the customer’s departments. Finally, and only when all lights are “green”, process and integration tests are conducted – if necessary, several times. More…
Keep on working without losing productivity.
The near-zero downtime principle.
GAMBIT has developed best practice methods for the operative application of the scenarios. Any complex conversion can be done with near-zero downtime at any time and in various time frames.