SAP S/4HANA Roadmap – navigation for your S/4HANA Implementation
With its new generation ERP product SAP S/4HANA, SAP provides the answer to an increasingly digitalized and automated business environment.
SAP S/4HANA caters not only to SAP user companies that are already using SAP ERP or SAP Business Suite, but also to newcomers who have not used SAP products before.
SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s greatest innovation since R/3 and provides a completely innovative, device-independent, and personalized user experience using SAP Fiori. Because SAP S/4HANA can be used on premise, in a hybrid environment, or in the cloud, different deployment models can be used.
S/4HANA Roadmap – The problem: So many unanswered questions
Businesses and decision makers do not generally consider SAP S4/HANA from a technical perspective. They tend to focus on the value-generating potential of the company and on the business requirements and the risks, opportunities, and possibilities these entail.
The questions we are most frequently asked by our customers are:
- What advantages does SAP S/4HANA offer my company compared to current ERP release?
- Is it easy to transition from our current SAP system architecture to SAP S/4HANA?
- Can our business needs be integrated and realized in parallel with a transition to SAP S/4HANA?
- What paths to SAP S/4HANA are available, and which is best for our company?
- What are the costs of the transition in terms of time and money?
Design of a S/4HANA Roadmap – The solution: S/4HANA Due Diligence
GAMBIT’S S/4HANA due diligence is the answer to all questions and concerns you may have about implementing SAP S/4HANA. Whether you simply want to analyze your technical S/4HANA readiness or you want to create an S/4HANA roadmap that is tailored to your strategy and requirements, we supply the concept for an accelerated SAP S/4HANA implementation.
With S/4HANA due diligence, GAMBIT Consulting, the world’s leading SAP consultancy, has developed a concept in which the optimal S/4HANA conversion scenario is determined not just from a technical perspective, but with a strong focus on your business requirements as well.
Our S/4HANA due diligence produces results based on the following framework parameters:
- High benefit: All our solutions are solutions for the future and offer significant and sustained benefits for operational and administrative business processes
- Low risk: Our consolidation and conversion scenarios avoid any negative consequences for the core processes or overall productivity of the units involved
- Compliance: Every possible ERP architecture and suggested conversion activity meets company-specific and legal governance and compliance requirements
- High acceptance: Our conversion recommendations always factor in “political feasibility”
- Sustainability: All our implementation scenarios ensure a solution that is sustainable, future proof, and easy to maintain from an IT perspective
The physical results of our S/4HANA due diligence consist of a rough and detailed project plan for the various implementation scenarios that includes the following:
- Detailed technical implementation plan
- Task and time schedule
- Project organization proposal
- Project steering proposal including committees and project KPI reporting
Our consultants will be glad to arrange an initial discussion.